Forget The Fall Slowdown – Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!
Forget The Fall Slowdown – Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!November 28th, 2016 by admin
The fall season is usually a slower one for Real Estate, but not this year. Even though analysts had called for a predictable slowdown in home sales this autumn, we’ve instead seen the housing market continue to grow over the past few months. October numbers are in now, and they actually show that we just had an incredible month of sales. The market beat the previous high (that was set last June) and ended up being the best month for sales of existing homes since February of 2007!
- Tight Inventory Have Housing Feeling Like Black Friday? Here’s Some Advice For Buyers
- No Halloween Scares Here – Just Good News for New Home Sales!
- Owners Appreciate Home Price Appreciation!
- California Passes Legislation to Help Housing Crunch. Will Other States Follow?
- Buyers Have Enjoyed 2 Months of Lowering Rates, But Will That Change?